REPREVE® RECYCLED POLYESTER
All of our outerwear is made using recycled polyester. Our 20k/20k and 15k/15k products all contain REPREVE®. REPREVE® fabrics, which are Bluesign® approved, are woven with a high percentage of fibres from post-consumer waste plastic bottles. Manufacturing products with recycled polyester is beneficial for two reasons.
1. Keeps plastic bottles out of oceans and landfills.
2. Recycled polyester has a significantly lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester. Each kg of mechanically recycled polyester represents a reduction in GHG emissions by more than 70% as compared to virgin polyester (HIGG MSI).
FIND OUT MORE
REPREVE® POLYESTER PRODUCTS
100% ORGANIC COTTON
Our new streetwear is made using 100% Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) certified organic cotton. GOTS certification is the gold standard for sustainable processing of organic textiles. Organic cotton production is kinder to the environment, ecosystems and to those who farm it. Organic cotton works with nature, rather than against it.
1. Natural seeds: Organic cotton is grown from natural seeds, whilst regular cotton is often produced from GM (genetically modified) seeds. Growing cotton from natural seeds benefits farmers, as they’re not reliant on big corporations for their seeds.
2. No nasty chemicals: Regular cotton is loaded with pesticides, which can be super harmful to the ecosystem, farmers and manufacturers.
3. Sustainable farming practices: Organic cotton uses organic agricultural practices, meaning that the focus is on maintaining healthy soil and preventing land degradation.
100% ORGANIC STREETWEAR
Our fleeces are made using Polartec®. Polartec® is the premium provider of innovative and sustainable textile solutions. Their fleecing is primarily made of post-consumer recycled polyester from recycled water bottles.
POLARTEC® FLEECING PRODUCTS
Polylana® is an 100% traceable, recyclable, eco-efficient knitting fiber. It is a low-impact alternative to 100% acrylic and wool fibre using less energy, water and CO2 during production.
Here's why we opt for Polylana over acrylic:
Production impact: (Polylana® vs acrylic per 1kg of undyed fiber)
🌍 32% less fiber release.🌍
🌍76% less energy used 🌍
🌍85% less water 🌍
🌍76% less waste 🌍
🌍9% less co2🌍