Returns and Warranties
We guarantee to refund any product that you are not completely happy with as long as you return it to us within 30 days of receipt of the order in a saleable and unused condition. Please make sure item labels are left intact and returned in their original packaging.
For used faulty items email email@example.com
- Items must be in the condition they were received in, including all bags, tags and labels left in tact.
- This does not apply to any sale items. ( We guarantee to refund any sale product that you are not completely happy with as long as you return it to us within 14 days of receipt of the order in a saleable and unused condition. )
To return of a non faulty item, submit a return.
To check the status of your return please click here.How it works:
- Click here to submit a return
- Once your return request has been submitted, it will be reviewed by our Customer Service team, and you'll be contacted within 24 to 48 hours.
- Please check to see if your return has been "accepted" on your account.
- Once your return has been accepted, please return the selected items along with your #RA number and Order Number to the address below.
- Refunds will be made back to the original order payment method within 5 working days of receiving the return. Once the refund is processed you will receive a notification via email and after this point, if you need to chase the payment, please get in touch with the company/bank you used to pay for the order.
- The shipping and the costs associated are the responsibility of the customer.
- We cannot process the refund until we receive the returned products so we recommend using a tracked/insured service, please keep proof of postage.
- Orders made online, cannot be returned to our stores.
Return products along with Product Return Number and Order Number to:
Planks Clothing Ltd
C/o Cohen & Wilks International Limited,
If you have been sent a different item than ordered, please submit a submit a return, and include the following details in the message:
- SKU code and/or the name and size of the product that you were sent
- SKU code and/or the name and size of the product that you expected to receive.
We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange delivery of the correct item to you and collection of the incorrect product.
If you would to exchange your order please follow the same process as refunding an item, except make sure you select “exchange” on the drop down menu instead of return. Please make sure you write what product you wish to change using the item code and any relevant details possible to make the process easier. Please note we will send all exchanges to the original shipping address unless stated otherwise.
All Planks products carry a 2-year manufacturers warranty, this warranty covers material defects and manufacturing defects.
This warranty can only be covered if the original purchase receipt can be shown. Handwritten receipts will not be accepted. Alteration of Planks products will void warranty. Should any garment’s key features or functions fail due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it without charge or provide a replacement.
Our first option is always to repair the garment. If it is not repairable, we will gladly replace it. Please understand we may be out of stock or no longer carry that particular product style or colour, therefore we will offer a full refund of the price paid.
Rips and tears in the fabric are not covered under warranty. Even though our products are manufactured to the highest possible standards, and are well taken care of by the owner; normal wear and tear as well as unforeseen accidents are unavoidable.
- Defective sewing
- Defective zippers and attachment hardware
- Velcro patches
- Missing or broken drawstrings, cords, and leashes.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on the product.
- This warranty does not cover you falling on a rail, snagging your clothing on a tree branch, slicing your pant leg with your ski edge.
- This warranty does not cover any defect resulting from improper washing, drying, and/or detergents.
- This warranty does not cover the bottom of your pants dragging on the floor.
- This warranty does not cover beer stains.
If you have purchased Planks product through one of our online or retail partners, we ask that you first contact them for any warranty claims procedures they might have.
If you purchased your Planks product direct from us online, please contact customer firstname.lastname@example.org
We will refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 30 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. Please note items should be returned with labels intact and with their original packaging. You are responsible for the shipping of the return, we recommend using a tracked service. Please keep proof of postage.
To make a return, please see above and follow the instructions provided. We cannot provide exchanges, however, if you return your order, we will provide a credit note by email (inc. extra funds to cover postage). You will instantly be able to use your unique code online to place a new order.
Under EU distance selling rules you have the right to cancel your order without charge at any time up until 14 days after you receive the item. You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us and the products must be returned in a saleable condition. Please notify us of your wish to cancel by contacting email@example.com
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to respond within 24 hours but during busy times, this may take up to 72 hours.